Brellinger – Columbia, Illinois
A small community in Columbia, Illinois that offers you a peaceful and panoramic setting combined with beautiful architecture and convenient access.
By including special touches like wide sidewalks and street lamps with necessary services such as city maintained concrete streets, natural gas, and sewer and water, Brellinger subdivision is truly an opportunity for busy people to take a step back and enjoy the space they call home. Everything this community has to offer, combined with fine architecture, a beautiful view, and an effortless commute is what inspired Brellinger.
• South on Interstate 255 across Jefferson Barracks bridge to Illinois
• Get off on Exit 6 (South on Illinois Route 3) for 0.6 miles to Quarry Road
• Turn left and go east on Quarry Road for 1/2 mile
• Turn left on Rueck Road and go north for 0.4 miles to entrance of Brellinger Subdivision
Plat Map of Brellinger Click Here
Plat Map of Remlok Click Here
Remlok – Waterloo, Illinois
Prestigious Remlok Development boasts the ideal solution for your custom home. Enjoy panoramic vista views of multiple lakes from your choice of one of their spacious lots. Lot sizing ranges from .45 acres to 1.46 acres. Conveniently located off of the Rogers’ Street Extension, providing easy highway access and great proximity to schools & shopping while still retaining private, exclusive setting.
• If you’re coming from St. Louis, follow Interstate 255 East across Jefferson Barracks Bridge, and get off at exit 6 to enter Columbia, IL.
• If you’re coming from St. Clair County, follow Interstate 255 East across Jefferson Barracks Bridge, and get off at exit 6 to enter Columbia, IL.
• Continue South along State Route 3 for a little over 6 miles. This will take you to the intersection of Illinois Route 3 and North Market Street.
• Turn left along North Market Street
• Turn left on to Covington Drive. Proceed for 0.4 miles, and you will have arrived!
Braddock Point - Columbia, Illinois
Newly established neighborhood located in Columbia, Illinois School District. Ideal location close to all highways with a rural feel. Located two miles east of Rt 3 on 158.
• Coming Soon
Walnut Ridge Estates - Columbia, Illinois
Lot area subject to minor changes at final plat.
Indenture of Trust and Restrictions can be found here (Downloadable PDF).
This is a new development in Monroe County Illinois.
Contact us for more information.
• Coming Soon
Walnut Ridge Estates